Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why?

I started this blog because in an election year, I just knew there were going to be times that I got so sick of the political rhetoric that I would have to vent. And it is much better for my family's health if I vent to the ether instead of at the dinner table.

I am a conservative, Presbyterian, who likes to shoot guns -- any guns, from cap pistols to Squad Automatic Weapons. I like dogs, any dogs. Especially Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Pit Bulls, because I believe treated correctly and trained well, in a loving family, they can be the best dogs in the world.

I believe in free speech, and not just the convenient kind for extremists of any ilk. I believe in the right to keep and bear arms, as it was originally written in the Consititution, not the watered down version we have to live with, although I don't advocate disobeying the laws as they stand. Change them.

I believe in the Republican form of government as the best way found so far to establish government for the people, by the people.

I believe... I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment